A NEWSLETTER FOR THE INDUSTRY
Our GFCO Quarterly quarterly newsletter is an industry-focused publication that is designed to keep you informed and up-to-date on topics that are directly affecting the gluten-free certification world. Featured areas include:
- Latest regulatory news from the United States, Canada, and any other countries that may impact gluten-free manufacturing
- Updates and/or changes to Gluten-Free Certification Organization (GFCO) Standards
- Important news/reminders about GFCO such as testing deadlines, training, etc.
- Information about studies that the Gluten Intolerance Group (GIG) and GFCO are doing and/or other pertinent information from A2LA, AOAC, etc.
- Opportunities for companies to connect with consumers and the gluten-free community through GIG program marketing initiatives.