A NEWSLETTER FOR THE INDUSTRY
- Latest regulatory news from the United States, Canada, and any other countries that may impact gluten-free manufacturing
- Updates and/or changes to Gluten-Free Certification Organization (GFCO) Standards
- Important news/reminders about GFCO such as testing deadlines, training, etc.
- Information about studies that the Gluten Intolerance Group (GIG) and GFCO are doing and/or other pertinent information from A2LA, AOAC, etc.
- Opportunities for companies to connect with consumers and the gluten-free community through GIG program marketing initiatives.
Pin this page to your favorites or send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your quarterly copy of GFCO Quarterly, direct to your email address. Until our next version, please see the following links to our archived editions.